Don’t be a statistic! 1 in 3 homes will be attacked by termites and currently the damage bill is over $100 million a year. Repairs after a termite infestation can cost tens of thousands of dollars.
- Do have your licensed Pest Control Operator conduct thorough inspections of your home and surrounds at least every 12 months, and more frequently in high risk situations.
- Do keep all sub-floor areas clean, dry and well ventilated where possible.
- Do fix up leaking plumbing eg: Downpipes, gutters and taps, and ensure that there is good drainage around the house.
- Do not build up soil, mulch or garden beds against the house.
- Do not store timber or wood-based materials under or against the house.
A General Pest Control includes:
*External spray under the gutters and eaves and around the base of the structure. It also includes all sheds and playground areas.
*Internal spray includes all skirtings; dusting behind fridges and dishwashers; cockroach bait gel under sink, in pantry and all cupboards in wet areas. The roof space is also treated with high pressure dusting.
Pests covered in a General Pest Control include: cockroaches, household ants, webbing spiders and silverfish.
* German Cockroach eradication involves extensive treatment in problem areas and can attract an additional cost.
Tile & Carpet Cleaning
We use the very efficient Hydramaster truck mounted hot water extraction machine which is self powered, so all we need is your garden tap and our expertise!
Our machinery produces higher temperatures, more airflow, more vacuum and less downtime. This means your carpets are cleaner and dryer.
Here’s What Our Client Say about Us
Great customer service and products that actually work. From small jobs to major termite problems, I have seen Dan fix them all. Highly recommend!
Need A Free Quote?
Are pests getting the best of your home? Contact us today for a Free Quote!